Get SERVE and Gases
Metavice is currently running on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). In order to run a variety of services on the Metavice network including swapping, farming, staking, etc., you will need to have SERVE (utility token of Metavice), as well as some gases (BNB token of BSC) to pay for necessary fees to the nodes who run the BSC.
The following guides show how to get SERVE. For the BNB token, there are various ways of getting it, for example, Binance.com where you can withdraw tokens as BEP20 via your Binance account (📖 Guide). BNB can also be obtained through DEX trading (e.g., ServeSwap & PancakeSwap as shown below).
2. Click "Connect to a wallet".
3. Once you have your wallet connected to ServeSwap, click "Select a token" to select the token that you wish to trade and enter the amount. If you can't find the token, for example, SERVE, paste the address there: 0x3F1d29b611c649eEC1e62bE2237891DD88E1aFe0.
4. Click "Swap" and "Confirm Swap".
5. Wait until the transaction is completed. You will find the tokens in the Metamask wallet.
7. Once you have the Metamask wallet be connected with PancakeSwap; locate the trading pair and enter the amount. Click "Swap" and you'll be all set.